We reserve the right to terminate or modify the ERITAJPAM Website in whole or in part, in any manner in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the ERITAJPAM Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or part of the ERITAJPAM Website to a subset of permitted users. You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the ERITAJPAM Website.
2. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to access or use (and shall not permit others to access or use) the ERITAJPAM Website in any manner:
• Other than for product Purchase purposes.
• To process, use, transmit or introduce any confidential or sensitive information of any kind, including personally identifiable information, sensitive personal data, health information of any kind, or factual data regarding your employees or third data, and particularly excluding: (1) information protected under the privacy or security regulations issued pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or subject to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act; or (2) non‑public sensitive or personally identifiable information including but not limited to drivers license numbers, passport numbers, social security numbers, tax identification numbers, voter registration numbers or similar identifying numbers, health information, or financial information including bank, checking, credit card, debit card, or other account numbers.
• To license, sub‑license, sell, re‑sell, rent, lease, transfer, distribute or time share or otherwise make them available for access by third parties.
• To disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or modify them or otherwise create derivative works of them.
• To access them for the purpose of developing a product or service that competes with an ERITAJPAM Product.
• To use them to create, use, send, store or run viruses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, or other programs or engage in any other malicious act.
• To disrupt their security, integrity, or operation.
• To remove or modify copyright or other proprietary rights notice in them.
• To use them to reproduce, distribute, display, transmit or use material protected by copyright or other ERITAJPAM rights (including the rights of publicity or privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner.
• To use them to damage the property of another.
• That violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or advocates, promotes or assists in any unlawful act, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
• That temporarily or permanently alters, erases, removes, copies modifies, halts or disables any ERITAJPAM or third party data, software, or network.
• To transmit or introduce offensive materials, including those involving profanity, violence, sexual conduct, pornography, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• To monitor or attempt to gain unauthorized access to (1) an account or computer not belonging to you; (2) any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by you, without authorization; (3) any system or network user accounts or passwords of other users, without authorization; or (4) e‑mail addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, password robbery, spidering and harvesting).
• That is false, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent, including but not limited to: (1) any attempt to impersonate any person or entity, including any other user, ERITAJPAM or an ERITAJPAM employee; (2) to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; and (3) any attempt to give the impression that you are posting materials from any person or entity other than yourself if that is not the case, including but not limited to altering your IP source address.
• To monitor or copy materials on the ERITAJPAM Website for any unauthorized purpose or access the ERITAJPAM Website via any automatic device, process, or means of access such as a robot or spider.
• That may have a detrimental effect on the ERITAJPAM Website’s function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to: (1) gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information; (2) attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others; (3) disabling, damaging overburdening or impairing the ERITAJPAM Website or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the ERITAJPAM Website; (4) modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the ERITAJPAM Website; (5) interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the ERITAJPAM Website; (6) accessing another user’s registration information or user account without that user’s express written permission; (7) transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the ERITAJPAM Website such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb; (8) performing, without ERITAJPAM express prior written authorization, scalability testing, load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the ERITAJPAM Website, including without limitation the Community ERITAJPAM s; and (9) engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
Notification of Violation
eritajpam, “eritaj pam” with a stylized power button, the “ERITAJPAM” family of marks, and all related, logos, product and ERITAJPAM names, designs and slogans are trademarks or service marks of ERITAJPAM or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, brands, and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Monitoring, Enforcement, and Feedback
The ERITAJPAM Website is a shared environment. ERITAJPAM has the right but not the obligation to:
• Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their ERITAJPAM rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the ERITAJPAM Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, ERITAJPAM has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone including any materials on or through the ERITAJPAM Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD ERITAJPAM HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ERITAJPAM DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER ERITAJPAM OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
ERITAJPAM can neither review all material before it is included on the ERITAJPAM Website nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted and assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third parties. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
Feedback & Suggestions
Direct feedback, comments, suggestions, requests for support, and other communications relating to the ERITAJPAM Website, E-mail us to [email protected] ERITAJPAM shall have a royalty‑free, worldwide, non‑exclusive, transferable, sub‑licensable, irrevocable, perpetual right and license to make, use, sell, offer for sale, import or otherwise incorporate for any purpose, any feedback, and suggestions for improvements or enhancements to the ERITAJPAM Website and ERITAJPAM Products.
5. Legal Considerations
Regional Legal Considerations
The owner of the ERITAJPAM Website is based in Jacmel, Haiti. The ERITAJPAM Website can be accessed from countries around the world. Access to the ERITAJPAM Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the ERITAJPAM Website from outside Haiti, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Access to the ERITAJPAM Website from territories where the ERITAJPAM Website or any of its services or products are illegal is prohibited. You acknowledge that you remain responsible at all times for your compliance with Haiti and all applicable export and related statutes and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ERITAJPAM cannot and does not promise or warrant that any aspect of the ERITAJPAM Website is free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti‑virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL‑OF‑SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ERITAJPAM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ERITAJPAM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ERITAJPAM NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ERITAJPAM REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR‑FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
ERITAJPAM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON‑INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT A DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT, WILL ERITAJPAM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE ERITAJPAM WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You may not access, download, use or export materials posted to the ERITAJPAM Website in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or in violation of any other applicable export or import laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any Haiti or foreign agency or authority.
Waiver and Severability
There are no third‑party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Classification of Website and ERITAJPAM Products
In the event of a dispute, the categorization of any subject matter as either the ERITAJPAM Website or an ERITAJPAM Product shall be made by ERITAJPAM in its sole discretion, and ERITAJPAM may reclassify as an ERITAJPAM Product subject matter previously included in the ERITAJPAM Website.